1.10.2011

Etsy favorites.

I am completely enamored of everything handmade, so naturally, Etsy is like a drug to me. So much wonderful eye candy in one spot! I actually warned Steven the other day that I may need him to use parental controls to block the website from me because I can get in so much trouble browsing and finding things I can't possibly live without.

Lately I've been drawn to embroidery and other stitching type crafts, but I always love vintage, letterpress, scherenschnitte (paper cutting), pretty much any kind of paper craft. So today I'm sharing some of my most recent favorites. I love looking at them arranged together in a collage. I'm not sure how to describe my style. "Eclectic," maybe? But that's just a cop out. Anyway, here are some of the items I'm loving to look at. I might even have purchased a few of them. I couldn't resist. ;)


No comments: