12.08.2007

Well, it ain't the Windy City, but...

Our Chicago trip was cancelled due to bad weather, but Adriane and I decided to take the day and do some Christmas shopping anyway. We had a nice lunch at Olive Garden and shopped around a bit before the freezing rain set in. It was really nice to sit down and talk without having to yell over the cacophony of little voices in the background! And now that we have proof that Matt can handle the kids without any major disaster, I've proposed that we make girls' day out at least an annual event.





So now I'm back home and it's just me and Mumford, watching one of our favorite episodes of Sex & the City. Eliot is spending his first night away from me, overnighting at Grandma Connie's house. It's very quiet around here...
I miss the little guy already.

No comments: