1.23.2010

Rylan's and tigers and lunch buffets, oh my!

Conversation with Eliot this morning:

Me: "You wanna meet MaMa and Aunt Libby for lunch today?"
Mog: "Were?" (When he says "where," it always comes out sounding like "were.")
Me: "A restaurant."
Mog: "What restaurant?" (because he apparently only wants to meet up with them if we're going somewhere nice?!)
Me: "A place called Ryan's."
Mog: "Rylan's. Ok. *pause* Like rylans and tigers?"
Me: "Um. No. Not l-i-o-n-s. Ryan's."
Mog: "Oh. yeah. Rylans. I see."

This kid cracks me up constantly. I'm always trying to stifle my laughter because I don't want him to think I'm making fun of him. He's just so darn sweet and adorable. And everytime I explain something to him, even if I KNOW there's no chance in the world he actually understands what I'm talking about, he'll respond with a very thoughtful, "Oh. I see." LOL.

I couldn't be more in love with my boy. :)

1 comment:

chksngr said...

CLASSIC!!! I love it!!!