1.18.2010

I heart Chicago. and scrapbooking.























I've never really used a sketch before. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've sketched a layout before putting it together--my normal routine is just to move elements around on the page until I like the way they look. I very rarely have a plan in mind.

The first sketch challenge from Ella, though, was too tempting not to try. It was nice, clean and simple. That I can do. My page is an extremely literal translation of the sketch. I like it! I think I'll try to play along more often. Fun!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great page Rachel - I love the reflection in the photo you used.

Donna Jannuzzi said...

Thanks for participating in the challenge! I'm glad you had fun with the sketch - your layout is so pretty. I love the colors and the photos are wonderful. :)

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

I love Chicago too!