9.03.2009

What all the cool people with anaphylaxis will be carrying this fall.


There has to be something in our genetic code that causes this oddball humor, right?
This was a gift from my little sis this week, a gift that she lovingly crafted with her own two hands.



I nearly peed my pants when I saw it and read the accompanying note, I was laughing so hard. Seriously. Favorite. Gift. Ever. Ever!

In fact, I'm quite sure the demand for these will be huge and she'll have to quit her job to start knitting epi-pen cases full time.

The only thing that came even close to making me laugh this hard recently was when last night at the ballgame, after nearly seven innings of this chubby obnoxious kid seated above us yelling "Charge!" every time they played the music, Eli's dad turned to me and said, "I wish I had a beer bottle; I'd chuck it at that kid."

Oh, the hilarity. Okay, that last one probably isn't funny unless you know my father-in-law, but trust me: it's funny.

1 comment:

Elecia said...

Your Welcome!