8.21.2008

An album of favorites.

For Libby's birthday, I made her a fill-in album of favorites. It has pages for her to record 14 of her favorite things, with categories like tv show, quote or saying, school subject, color, etc.







Some pages have photos of her, and some are just paper and embellishments.





The last page says "favorite sister," and I've taken the liberty of filling that one out for her! ;-)



I used a chipboard album and covered it with "RockStar" papers from Die Cuts With a View. I've had this 8x8 stack of papers for a long time and have been wanting to use them on something, but just hadn't gotten inspired yet. Everything else I used was also from my way-too extensive stash of goodies. I keep saying I've got to use up some of the stuff I've got before I buy anything else, so I did that here. It was cool to go through all my stuff and pull out products I was excited about and then put away and never did anything with.

I think this album turned out really well. I always like the results when I just play around. It ends up being a great stress reliever and it seems like I come up with my favorite designs when I'm just messing around. :-)

No comments: