6.04.2008

Record highs of low productivity.

I've done amazingly little in the last few weeks.

As little laundry and dishes as possible.

Barely any other housework.

Miniscule amounts of cleaning/sorting/organizing/staging the house.

Zero school work (other than reading through my student evals).

Zero scrapbooking.

Zero progress on all of my planned summer projects.



So what HAVE I done?

Hmmm...let's see.

Lots of reading of fluffy mystery novels.

Copious HGTV watching.

As much lounging on my new wicker porch furniture as possible.

Wayyyy too much internet surfing.

And then there's this:


Tadpole. from Rachel on Vimeo.

I spent about triple the time uploading this video to my blog as I actually did filming the thing. And I hate hearing myself on camera. Unavoidable confirmation that I am, in fact, the world's biggest dork.

No comments: