5.27.2008

One day he'll be a reader.



I took Eliot to the library (otherwise known as heaven) today and let him play in the children's room for the second time. We explored the blocks, puzzles, and dollhouse, but he especially liked the wooden train tracks with the magnetic Thomas the Tank Engine trains. It's just the right size for him to pull up to and stand hanging onto the tracks.

I love that the children's room in the new library is so inviting and has so many activities for little ones. Hopefully we'll be able to make a library trip at least once a week this summer. I remember how delighted I always was to visit the library when I was a kid, and I hope that Eliot will feel the same way about this place. (It's also going to be a great way to give Daddy some quiet sleeptime during the day when he works third shift.)

No comments: