5.13.2008

Yesterday in pictures.



This is a photo collage I made for a scrapbook page I did following the 12 on the 12th idea that I learned of through Cathy Zielske, one of my favorite scrapbooking bloggers. Here's the post where she shares her page, links to the original 12 on the 12th site, and provides the template that I used for the collage.

I'm not posting my page because it isn't finished, but here's the journaling:

Today was an ordinary day. Just working on laundry and dishes, relaxing with the latest CK magazine. Eliot lost yet another nuk during a stroller ride through the park. Dad and Pam popped in for a quick visit, since they had work nearby. And I had to shovel some good ole prunes in the boy to combat a slight constipation problem. That's it. Just us. Just life. One day at a time.

I like the idea of scrapbooking 12 pictures on the 12th of the month. I've been wanting to record more of the everyday, little things that make my life what it is, and this is a good (and incredibly easy) way to do some of that.

I think layouts like this one will be the most fun to look back on years from now, remembering the way the daily routine was and how it's changed.

No comments: