3.18.2009

Important safety information.

Remember: it pays to read the instructions:

"Do not drop, disassemble, open, crush, bend, deform, puncture, shred, microwave, incinerate, paint, or insert foreign objects into iPod touch."

Um...really? Because the first thing I usually do before using a new $300 electronic appliance is toss it into the microwave to see just how much heat it can take. Damn. Good thing I read this first.

And I can't insert foreign objects into it? What? So, like, don't go shoving those Frosted Flakes into it that I brought back from Mexico? Zucaritas?

That kind of takes all the fun out of it, doesn't it? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They should have more appropriate warnings for people, like dont let your kid play with this, or dont drive and screw around with this, or perhaps dont show your neice because she is going to thank it's really cool and want one and unless your buying it, its not happening.

Rachel said...

Hmm...I'm really hungry. I know! I'll go nuke my iPod.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. What a fun new toy! I want one!!