Remember: it pays to read the instructions:
"Do not drop, disassemble, open, crush, bend, deform, puncture, shred, microwave, incinerate, paint, or insert foreign objects into iPod touch."
Um...really? Because the first thing I usually do before using a new $300 electronic appliance is toss it into the microwave to see just how much heat it can take. Damn. Good thing I read this first.
And I can't insert foreign objects into it? What? So, like, don't go shoving those Frosted Flakes into it that I brought back from Mexico? Zucaritas?
That kind of takes all the fun out of it, doesn't it? :)