7.20.2010

Miss Evangeline.

















Thanks to these super cute pictures Adriane gave me of my niece Evie, I got to use some pretty pink girly embellishments on a page. :)

I hadn't scrapbooked for SO long until I went to a crop this past Friday evening and finally got to play a bit.

Journaling reads: "Your mommy told me, "Rachel, you should have a baby girl. I could never have imagined it would be so much fun!"

Evie, she might have had me convinced if you hadn't proceeded to throw up all down my arm. LOL. :)"

4 comments:

Adriane said...

Very sweet, I love it! We need to get together for another scrapbooking party, I haven't even done any girl pages yet!

chksngr said...

Great layout...and great journaling! lol...

Elecia said...

I'm impressed with your fooffilization!!

ANKH said...

Wow! Nice job! I am sooo far behind on my scrapbooking!

~ANKH (pumpkinniki on SB)