11.17.2008

On my mind Monday.

1) Just finished Eclipse last night, the third book in the Twilight series. I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but those books are entertaining. Annoying super conservative agenda lurking not so far beneath the surface, and extra cheesy cheese notwithstanding. I like a good guilty trash read now and then. In fact, I stayed up until midnight to finish it. *sheepish grin*

2) Exultant over my weekend update to Mom's etsy shop and the fact that she made a sale immediately after I updated, AND got into a treasury! Whoo-hoo! I'm dragging that woman and her crafts kicking and screaming into the digital age.

3) Still laughing about Zayda and Eliot and their antics this weekend. Seeing them loving each other's company reminds me so much of me and my favorite cousin at that age. (Hey Nic, miss you! *big kiss*)

4) Paraphrasing, summarizing, and quoting. (topics of my 1001 classes today)

5) I will eat nearly anything so long as it's covered in chocolate. Exhibit A: the Snickers bar a colleague tucked into my mailbox this morning. I hate peanuts. And I don't care.

No comments: