I have some confessions to make today.
Several of my bloggy friends have done posts like this in the past (notably Nancy and Suzanne), so here is mine. Couldn't resist any longer. I'm really just an exhibitionist at heart. Like y'all didn't know that?!
1. This morning I woke up with a Rick Springfield song stuck in my head. I have no idea where it came from; I probably haven't heard this song since I was eight.
2. I have always hated the way my voice sounds.
3. I feel extremely guilty for not wanting to play cars with my son. It's just not that much fun, okay? I'm sorry!
4. No matter how many times I try it, I will never like sushi.
5. I fall in love too quickly and too strongly.
6. I've never met a chocolate I didn't like.
7. I miss my granddaddy.
8. I love talking to students one-on-one about their writing, but I hate grading papers.
9. I may very well be addicted to Pop-tarts.
10. I can talk about anything on the Internet, but I'm painfully shy in person.
Anyone else? Confessions? I'm still puzzling on the Rick Springfield thing. That must mean there are synapses in my brain that contain other information I haven't accessed in years. Mind-boggling!
What song has been stuck on your brain's playlist lately?