1) Back to school, back to school. Two more weeks to wrap up the semester! Couldn't be happier about that.
2) First snow of the season came for us yesterday. Roads are slick today, but it's appropriate for the first day of December, right?
3) The beginning of the December daily scrapbooking album! Fun, fun. I'll try to post my first page later this evening.
4) Poptarts are good. Frosted Chocolate Vanilla Creme is my flavor du jour.
5) First payment on our new house due today! Ah, so many firsts.
6) Showing a film version of Ibsen's "A Doll House" to my 1002 class today. Wherein Torvald is played by a young Anthony Hopkins. I keep expecting him to try to eat Nora.
7) Listening to Pandora Radio in my office. Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Coldplay and the like. Very relaxing.
8) Pondering what to get for my nephew Andrew for Christmas. What kind of gift would appeal to a 14 yr. old boy? Eek. So difficult.
9) Excited about getting a live Christmas tree this year. Going tomorrow to pick one out.
10) Craving Starbucks. *sigh*